Saturday, October 24, 2009

Zoo Boo

Tonight we drove to Erie, PA for the Erie Zoo's annual Zoo Boo. It was spooktacular. Batman and I met up with my sister and went with her. After we got in the zoo, the first thing my kid wanted to do was ride the train. So, we did that. Then we hit up the gift shop. He and "Aunt Fifi" concocted a plan which somehow involved him getting two toys...Fifi would buy one and *I* would buy him one. I'm still not sure how I got roped into that one. Then it was time for the aunt/nephew pair to ride the Dizzy Dragons ride.

We started down the Trick or Treat Trail...when Cousin Lisa called! Hooray! She,her 2 daughters, and my sis-in-law Cheryl had finally arrived. Jonah could not wait for them to get there. Cousin A was dressed as a zookeeper and Cousin I was a witch. We had a blast with them, hitting the trail, the carousel, seeing animals, and ending with the train ride. We have decided that this is going to be a tradition.


"Aunt Fifi, do you like my vein?"....um, that's mane, kiddo. :)

my son the lion...Batman just didn't want a Batman costume




Jonah the Vampire




Izzy the Mummy




Franken-Ari




4 goofy kids on a train ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment