Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week, the hubs and I did not go 6 days in a row without cooking dinner. Our dinners did not consist of takeout stirfry, fastfood on the way to Cubbies, Italian takeout, pizza, rotisserie chicken takeout, and Red Robin. I am not dying to cook dinner. I am not completely ashamed of this. Not me. I certainly did not sit in Giullio Bonannza's watching the ballon boy saga unfold. I was not hoping my order would take longer so I could watch more. Of course I am sure I spelled "Giullio Bonannza's" correctly. I was not unsure of the pronunciation of said restaurant until I heard them answer the phone.

It was not me that climbed the piles of hay bales at the pumpkin patch. I did not make hubs drive to 3 other pumpkin patches to see if they were still open (nope) and if they had apple pies. Batman certainly did not fall from the very top of the pile into the center. I did not dive in to get him and discover his tongue was bleeding. He did not cry because his mouth was full of hay. I would never find that funny.

I did not get our first 'note from the teacher' on Thursday regarding Batman's need to practice cutting large circles. It was not me that forgot to make him practice until today and then try to bribe him to do so because I hoped he would make vast improvements by school tomorrow.

It wasn't me that attempted to make the "mini caramel apple" recipe I found on MckMama's blog. I did not break my melon baller doing so. The baller end of it was definitely not stuck in an apple. My son did not laugh hysterically over the word "melon baller".

I didn't stay up way too late Sunday night waiting for my first Ebay sale to end and am not exhausted because of this.

And that woman wandering aimlessly around the boys department at Walmart at 11PM tonight sure as heck wasn't me. They are not doing construction there and did not have every possible aisle blocked by yellow tape or pallets of stuff. I did not start to wonder if someone was following me around purposely blocking all my exits. I did not feel like I was a rat in a maze and did not get extremely frustrated because of this and the fact that they had moved the food section AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment